Posted: September 15, 2019
Posted: September 9, 2019
Welcome to another exciting week. Your child will learn many new things this week and we will have a lot of fun along the way.
In French Language art,we will be working on the following question/oral structure:
· Quelle est la date aujourd’hui? Aujourd’hui, c’est le lundi 9 septembre.
· Comment- t--appelle-tu? Je m’appelle Paula
· Comment s’appelle-t-il/elle ? il/elle s’appelle…
· Quel âge as-tu? J’ai 6 ans.
· Days of the Week/month and colors
Ø Sound of the week will be (i) “Isabelle Iguane” the song will be posted on my teacher page. Please practice at home
Ø In math we will be working on
· Recite the number sequence forward by 1s from 0-10
· Identify a given numeral (0 to 10) presented orally
· Read a given numeral (0 to 10)
· Identify the repeating part of patterns (core)
Homework is a great way to reinforce skills as well as keep you updated with what we are learning in class. This week, homework will be sent home on Monday to be returned to school by Friday.
Students are encourage to read every night the book to be read this week in “ Quel âge as-tu?.” A math sheet is will also be sent home; “Compte et ecris”. Count and write.
Meet the teacher is at 6:00 pm on Thursday September 12 and picture day will be on Friday September 13.
Please be sure to check your child’s binder daily and our website weekly. I will have important notes and documents on both.
Mme. Paula Matchett
- ‹ previous
- 4 of 4